Yes, my awards, the Emmy’s. These are my 5 favourite launches of the last 12 months.
5. FLAMBOYAGE. The new highlighting method from Davines has revolutionised the way we get our hair coloured.It’s a bit like contact strips that your hair attaches to to create natural highlights. My wonderful hair guru, David Gilson at Carlton Hair introduced my locks to this treatment, and I’m hooked!
4. MAYBELLINE FOREVER STRONG PRO NAIL POLISH. A fairly recently launch, but one of my favourites. This polish promised strong, long nails. I never believe these claims, but THIS ONE. Wow! It’s available in quite a few colours, so I’m just mixing it up week by week. Oh, yeh, it lasts all week too! Here’s me wearing it.
3. DKNY PURE DROP OF ROSE. Another very recent launch, this fragrance has knocked Stella off its number 1 spot on my fragrance list (quite a feat after all these years!). I have worn it every single day since I wrote this.
2. SISLEY BLACK ROSE CREAM MASK. Yes, I know I go on ad nauseum about this mask. But, you really have to try it. It will change your
skin life. Read all about it here.
1. KIEHL’S. The cult American brand finally landed on our shores last year with a flagship store in Sandton! And I have it on good authority that it’s Cape Town bound this year. Whooooooooop!
Thank you all so much for joining me on the first year of my Rouge journey. Now make sure your foot rests are up, and your trays are in the upright position, as we are preparing for take-off into the second wonderful year!