Today’s look is a hair style, rather than a make-up look.
- Start with clean, towel-dried hair. Apply curl mousse and rough-dry your hair upside down.
- Once 80% dry, divide your hair into 4 sections – the front (up to the crown), left side, right side and back. Clip each section up, out of the way.
- Start on one of the sides – unclip the hair, and twist it on itself towards the back of your head while blasting with a hair dryer. Keep twisting until it wants to fold-up on itself, then stop, pull it straight, and keep drying. Keep the twist as low as possible – this look is about flat roots and full-on volume through the lengths, so pull the twist downwards as you go. Do this for about 2 minutes. Twist the strand in on itself and clip into a rough knot.
- Once you’ve done both sides, divide the back section into two and repeat the process. Do the same with the top section.
- Next use the diffuser attachment on your hair dryer (yes, that thing has a use!) to blast each knot for a few seconds at a time. Continue until each knot is 100% dry.
- Allow the knots to cool before unclipping then run your fingers through the twists to release them. A drop or two of shine serum through the ends, and you’re festi-fabulous!