I have a girl crush on the gorgeous Olivia Wilde, and she wore one of my favourite looks at last week’s Oscars.
The REVLON Global Brand Ambassador attended the 88th Annual Academy Awards last week wearing Valentino and Revlon. Inspired by Olivia’s Valentino Couture dress, Celebrity Makeup Artist, Mélanie Inglessis, and Manicurist, Chelsea King, created an ethereal look enhanced by a soft smoky eye and peach undertones.
Get Olivia’s red carpet look with these Revlon products:
Makeup Artist: Mélanie Inglessis for Revlon
“Olivia’s Valentino Couture dress is so dreamy! When I saw her in it, I immediately thought of a soft ethereal look but wanted to incorporate Olivia’s coolness as well. We went for a soft smoky peachy and gold eye with earthy tones to define it for an overall soft a beautiful look.”
- Prep skin with REVLON ColorStay Makeup, R299.
- To capture the soft color on cheeks, apply REVLON Powder Blush in Melon Drama, R220 to just the apples of cheeks to add freshness to the look.
- To create the soft smoky eyes, start with REVLON ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Decadent, R220, also blending colors #2 and #4 across the bottom of lash line to create depth and enhance the smoky finish.
- Draw REVLON ColorStay Liner in Black, R199, along the top lash line into a soft wing to compliment lashes.
- As the final touch, brush lashes with 2 coats of REVLON Ultimate All-In-One Mascara in Blackest Black, R159.
- Gently outline lips with REVLON ColorStay Lip Liner in Nude, R179, then apply REVLON Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Smokey Topaz, R165.
Manicurist: Chelsea King for Revlon
“For Olivia I picked a gorgeous pinky nude for both her hands and feet that would complement her dress and skin tone perfectly. I finished with the Revlon Gel-Envy Diamond Top Coat for tons of shine and staying power!”
- Apply two coats of REVLON ColorStay Gel Envy in Bet on Love, R119, the polish features both a base and colour in one product for easy application.
- Seal polish with REVLON ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat, R119, to add a brilliant diamond shine to the nails