I love bright and loud nail polish colours, but some days, I just want the perfect nude. They make your nails look well groomed and healthy.
The nude look was a strong trend on the A/W catwalks too!
These are my current 10 favourite nude(ish) shades:
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in Lost in Mud, R34.95 (available at Dis-Chem)
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Café au Lait, R89.95
- Essie Nail Color in Jazz, R99.95
- Accessorize Nail Polish in Fudge, R52.95 (available at Clicks)
- Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Bare Bones, R99.95
- LCN Nail Polish in Natural Beige, R110
- essence Nude Glam Nail Polish in Toffee To Go, R19.95 (available at Clicks)
- Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Oyster Pink, R59.95
- Bourjois 1 Seconde Silicone Gel Texture Nail Polish in Taupe Classy, R89.95 (available at Red Square and Edgars)
- Mavala 50th Birthday Collection Nail Color Cream in Sapporo, R59.95 (available at Dis-Chem)