I’m shooting again today – third shoot in 2 weeks. Shoot days are long and tiring, so I really don’t want to be worrying about my make-up.
This is what I use when I have to be in the studio all day. They have all be tried and very tested, and they last all through the day, right to the very last shot.
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose is my all time favourite blush. It looks dark, but it the perfect shade for my skin.
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light Medium. Great name for a concealer I wear in studio, huh? It works like a dream to cover dark circles and blemishes alike.
- Maybelline Illegal Length Waterproof Mascara in Black. I know some of you are anti waterproof mascara, but I’m not. I have a phobia of ‘travelling’ mascara that ends up on your cheeks by the end of the day. This one stays put no matter how hot and sweaty I get.
- UBU Lasharazzi Eye Lash Curler is simply the best eyelash curler I have ever found. And it’s from Clicks!
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15 in Sand. I’m not 100% sure if this is still available in SA. It covers well and lasts all day without doing that weird pore thing that most long wear foundations do. Or is it just me that thinks long wear products accentuate pores?
So if you have a long day ahead, these are the babies you want to apply.