So as usual we’re getting the Autumn launch in the Spring, but as always with Chanel, we really don’t care!
“Gabrielle Chanel believed in luck.
Her private world was filled with talismans, which served both as good-luck charms and sources of inspiration.
The Autumn 2013 Collection reinterprets superstition with a playful and surrealist spirit.
Mixing sumptuous tones of bronze, taupe and khaki with the magic of a golden beige, intense pink or burgundy palette, like a joyful prediction of beauty.”
These breath-taking images were taken for CHANEL by Jacques Giral.
The whole collection is in the image below. (The eye palette with the square sections is the US version – we’ll be getting the round ones.)
- The new Le Blush Crème de Chanel in 6 shades, R440 each
- Two shades of Rouge Coco, R390 each
- Four shades of Rouge Coco Shine, R390 each
- Our version of the Les Ombres Mystere, R615
- Two shades of Ombre Essentielle, R355 each
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Khaki Precieux, R295
- Le Volume de Chanel in Khaki Bronze, R385
- Three shades of Le Vernis, R290 each
The collection is available at all Chanel counters now.