Get into the festive season vibe with gold, red and nude polish. This is my collection:
From top to bottom, left to right.
- Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Fame Fatal – a bright red with a fabulous brush
- Dior Vernis in Copppery Ginger – a burnt gold from Dior that I’ve had for years
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Elegant – my favourite Revlon shade
- Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Passionate Red – a party red that strengthens your nails and last for up to a week!
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Fiery Sky – a rich red glitter topper
- Nails Inc Special Effects Mirror Metallic in Stratford – my latest nail polish addition that looks great on its own, but also can be used as a topcoat for some Christmas cheer
- Mavala Nail Color Cream in Cuzco – a limited edition orange-based red from Mavala’s Chili and Spice collection
- Inglot 02M Breathable Nail Enamel in 672 – the perfect shade for this year’s white manicure trend
- Essie Nail Polish in Mademoiselle – the best nude shade ever!
- Tip Top Nail Chic in Cherries in the Snow – a pinky-red that looks great on toes
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shell We Dance? – a base coat, colour and top coat in one and in a universally flattering shade.
- Mavala Nail Color in Sparkling Gold – a gold glitter topper from Mavala’s limited edition Christmas collection from last year