Beaucience BB Cream, R109.99
What they say: This product was specially formulated as an all-in-one multi-functional product, using natural ingredients. It serves as a moisturiser, foundation and sunscreen.
The Beaucience BB Cream contains active ingredients and extracts that have 10 essential skin benefits for an immediate improved complexion and natural look.
· Helps improve and prevent wrinkles
· Provides coverage for an even toned appearance
· Gives your skin a glowing colour
· Has a broard spectrum protection with an spf 15
· Brightens skin
· Protects against free radicals
· Encourages skin regeneration for a more youthful skin
The BB Cream also acts as a regenerative anti-inflammatory and is both soothing and healing to the skin.
What I say: BB Creams are great multi-taskers by nature, but this one packs an even more powerful punch as it can help heal and sooth the skin as well.
It delivers a light to medium coverage – it evens my skin tone, but didn’t look like a mask. It lasts all day, without creasing or travelling down the face.
Once I removed it, my skin felt smooth, soft and supple. My only gripe is that I would like a higher SPF so I didn’t have to apply a higher protection cream underneath it.
ROUGE RATING: 4.5/5