I’m so excited about some of my beauty finds last month!
- Clarins Ever Matte SPF15 Oil-Free Skin Balancing Foundation in Nude, R395 I’m pleased to report that this foundation is phenomenal! I’ve never found a matte foundation that doesn’t dry out my skin. This one kept me shine free, but not at all dry, all day! Well done Clarins!
- Nip+Fab Tummy Fix, R365 Hhhm. Well, the skin on my tummy is definitely a bit firmer, but I’m not sure if it’s the product, or if it’s the fact that I’ve been massaging the skin twice a day for a month…? Either way, I did see some result.
- Eucerin Volume-Filler Eye Cream SPF15, R209.99. Another winner. My fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes are noticeably reduced!
- Avon Makeup Setting Spray, R149.95 I like this product. I will never use a setting spray every day, but for big nights out, it’s great to keep your ‘face’ in place.
- Vichy Pro Even Night Overnight Concentrate, R370. Mixed results with this. On the one hand, it has reduced the appearance of my pigmentation, but on the other, the serum made me break-out. So I’ll stick with Clarins Bright Plus for now, as my skin prefers it.
- GR8/SKN Screen Face-Friendly Sunscreen SPF30. Sadly, this wasn’t GR8 on my skin. I think my skin is just not problematic enough for it. I found the formula thick and sticky – like sun cream I had to use as a kid.
- Nivea Protection & Care Germ Protection Fresh, R8.49. A great little buy! No dry skin in sight!
- Vio Life Slim Sonic The Stylish Toothbrush, R299 This little guy worked a treat! A must have for travelling or even for your gym bag!