My fifty cents worth on my October radar products.
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Million Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner. Superb! This duo left my hair soft, silky and shiny.
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate. I enjoyed this, too. It plumped-up my skin, making it look firmer and much less tired.
- Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum, R85.95. Ok, so this did hide split ends immediately and hide frizz, but sadly it weighed my hair down so much, I’d rather cope with the frizz. It will probably work a treat on thicker, less fine hair than mine.
- Sisley Sunleya G.E Age Minimizing Global Sun Care SPF30. Well, as with everything Sisley, I adore this product. After a month of using it, I noticed I developed far less pigmentation than usual. Great two-in-one!
- Philip Kingsley Swimcap. This remains a firm favourite of mine. It protects your hair from sea salt and chlorine damage – it literally forms a protective ‘cap’ over your hair. With the weather warming up, it’s now a staple in my routine.
- Rodial Super Acids X-Treme Hangover Mask. I was so excited to hear that Rodial was launching in SA, and this mask was a great way to dip my toe into the brand. It left my skin looking refreshed and feeling super-nourished, even after a late night.
- Ciate Flower Manicure Set. Remember me telling you how excited I was about this brand launching? Well, it seems it actually hasn’t yet, but I’ll keep you posted – I’ll let you know it’s in stores as soon as I do. But anyway. This crazy cute kit contains everything a girl could possible need to create a flower power manicure. Paper flower appliques, a mini pink base polish, Speed Coat Pro Fast Dry Top Coat, tweezers to apply the flowers and a file to shape your nails. This kit will make an amazing gift!