I have serious skincare and mixed with some frivolous bits on my radar this month.
- Rodial Super Acids X-Treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads. R990. Yay! Rodial have sent me another gem to try. I am a complete Rodial convert – I have yet to try a product of theirs that I haven’t loved or that doesn’t live up to all its promises. So understandably I have very high hopes for these amino and salicylic acid infused pads. I’ve been struggling with my pores lately, so can’t wait to see what they do.
- Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Light/Medium, R52.95. I’m forever trying pressed powders, as I struggle to fin ones that work with my skin type. This one from Wet n Wild says it’s light weight, will last all day and apparently will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Them’s fighting words…
- Lancome VisionnaireLR 2412 $% – Cx Advanced Skin Corrector 30ml, R860 and 50ml, R999 and Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Eye Contour Perfecting Corrector, R699. As I mentioned in my post about these two products, I’m going to be putting their claims through their paces this month. Read more about them here.
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Gloss in Polished Fuchsia, R112. How amazing is this rich, deep pink? And now that the South Easter has retreated, us Cape Town girl can wear lipgloss again.
- Avon Skin So Soft Fusions Soft & Nourish Super Silk Body Oil, price tbc. They say you should never judge a book by its cover or buy beauty product based on packaging, but I do. To be honest, the packaging was only reason I decided to test this – it reminds me of Moroccan art. The dual phase oil contains Shea and jojoba oils to deeply hydrate the skin. Hope it works as good as it looks.