Here is the make-up I would pair with my festival hair from yesterday’s look.
Roughing it up in a field is not an ideal environment for make-up application, so I think keeping it easy is the best way to go.
Layers of gold and bronze give a cool hint of colour, without being too much work. I created a base with a few colours from the Revlon palette before layering the MAC pigment, Dior shadow and the Black Up over the top. I lined my lash lien with the LA Colors pencil before giving my cheeks some definition with a sweep of the MAC Loose Powder.
– Dior Powder Mono Eyeshadow in Million Dollar Gold
– MAC Iridescent Loose powder in Golden Bronze
– MAC Pigment Colour Powder in Blonde’s Gold
– Black Up Eyeshadow Mono in MY05
– Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in Not Just Nudes
– LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil n Desert Sun
– Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Nude Muse
This festival vibe could only be paired with this Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Limited Summer edition from years ago (I think it’s about 6 years old!) But I still love it!