Happy Easter everyone! I don’t know about you, but I’d rather leave the egg hunting to the kids, so here are some grown-up pastel treats.
- Lancôme DreamTone Ultimate dark Spot Corrector. Corrects dark spots, uneven skin tone, visibly corrects colour irregularities (e.g. dullness & blemish marks) and brightens complexion. Available for Fair, Medium and Dark skin tones.
- Inoar BB Cream Set for Hair. An innovative and multifunctional combination of active ingredients means that the BB Cream Hair Kit provides a reparative and nourishing action that brings hair back to a healthier state even after its first use.
- Maybelline ColorShow by Colorama Lip Gloss in 565. Has a slight shimmer while adding a hint of colour.
- Essie Nail Polish in (T) Ballet Slippers (L) Mint Candy Apple and (R) Marshmallow. Aren’t these just the perfect Easter egg shades?
- Justine Pretty in Pastel EDP 50ml. The newest fragrance launch from the house – a gorgeous, delicate floral.
- BioNike Defence Hydra5 Radiance Illuminating Moisturising Cream. A great illuminating cream for sensitive and intolerant skin with SPF15.