Only one product didn’t impress me last month. The rest were just fabulous!
- Vidal Sassoon Infra Radiance Straightener, R399. Ok, so a FHI Heat it’s not, but for R400 it’s flipping amazing!! I was super impressed with the results. Smooth and silky.
- Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner in Smoke, R225. I’m not even going to bother going into detail on this. Just get one! It’s literally an all-in-one ye stick!
- Dermaceutic Regen Ceutic Skin Recovery Cream, R535. Hhmm, this was ok-ish. I’ve tried better and I’ve tried worse. I really wasn’t blown away by this cream. Maybe if I’d had a peel or surgery I’d see better results. But as far as moisturisation goes, there are much better products out there.
- LA Girl Blusher in Natural, R35.95. Great colour payoff at a fantastic price!
- Clarins HydraQuench Tinted Moistuizer SPF15 in Porcelain, Blond and Bronze, R370 each. As expected, I’m now officially in LOVE with these! The best formula for dry skins.
- Avon Perfect Kiss Lipstick SPF15 in Racy Red, R139.95. This formula promised a ‘triple action smoothing complex gives you soft, smooth lips, that look instantly fuller, ready for a kiss!’ It did all that, and lasted pretty well, too!
- Optiphi Classic Pure Cleansing Wash, R450 – R550. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this cleanser. I normally stay away from foaming cleansers, as they further dry out my already dry skin. This one didn’t and left my skin super clean, soft and supple. I’ve been using it for over a month now, and the giant bottle doesn’t look I’ve even touched it. Seriously good value for money!
- Redken 18 Quick Dry Instant Finishing Hairspray, R305. Maximum hold, tick. Quick drying, tick. New addition to my hair kit, tick. Oh, and it doesn’t go sticky or crunchy.