I’m so excited to get going with my August radar products. There are some amazing brand launches happening in SA at the moment. I hope these live up to all I’ve heard.
- GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment, R880. Never heard of GlamGlow? Well, I’ve been waiting ages for this brand to hit our shores. The lovely peeps at Metropolitan Cosmetics have answers my calls, and launched the brand here. Designed for the glitz and glam of Hollywood and camera-ready soft glowing skin, GLAMGLOW is an amazing rapid and gentle exfoliating mud mask that is 100% natural. Dredged from the southern coast of France, GLAMGLOW is high in ancient volcanic pumice rock, super antioxidants and minerals. The natural fragranced and colour-free mask works to illuminate, smooth, soften, exfoliate, brighten and moisturise leaving skin radiant with an ultra award-winning glow. I’ve been sent 4 amazing products from the range to try. The eye treatment will work on dark circles, fine lines and puffiness, while brightening, hydrating and plumping tired eyes. Can’t wait!
- GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment, R880. The box says this mask was designed as a ‘facial in a jar’. In just 10 minutes – this should be good…
- GlamGlowThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment, R880. This is the mask I’m most excited about – can’t wait to see what it does for my super dry skin. It says it will hydrate, moisturise, restore, replenish and calm in just 20 minutes.
- GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment, R880. The last mask has been developed for problem skin. The mask contains a host of acids to clear and clean your skin of any bacteria and excess sebum.
- Dermalogica Age Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50. This is a brand new launch from Dermalogica. I’m game to try any product that describes itself as ‘SPF moisturizer helps combat the causes of skin aging’. And a SPF to boot – I’m in!
- Label.Men Daily Moisturising Shampoo, R350. Ok, so yes, as the name says this is technically for men, but I’m going to try it anyway.
- Label.M Moisturising Conditioner, R260. This one is for girls, so I’m going to pair it with the shampoo. I’m beyond excited that this brand has launched here, so keep an eye out for my thoughts.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Smoky Les Ombres in Beige Trench, R180. This palette caught my eye – I’m a sucker for neutral compacts! I like the colours in this one, but am worried they may be a bit too shimmery. I’ll let you know.
- Wet n Wild Fastdry Nail Color in Fuchsiarama, R39.95. I love the MegaLast polish, so am excited to try this version.