What a brilliant bunch of products I trialled last month!
Guys – GlamGlow is the discovery of the year! Each of the products exceeded my expectations and all did EXACTLY what they said they would. The blurbs are very American and seemed like Hollywood hype, but I can promise you it isn’t. If you are looking for mind-blowing results in a ridiculously short time, get your hands on one of these masks! You can find them at Metropolitain Cosmetics
1. GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment, R880. Any eye area issue you’ve ever had will be banished by this fabulous mask. Apply around the eye area, and levae for 3 minutes – yep, just 3. The results are lightened dark circles, plumped up fine lines and brighter, perkier looking peepers. I love this mask so much I want to use it every morning!
2. GlamGlow YouthMud TingleExfoliate Treatment, R880. Although this was also brilliant, it was too drying for my skin. It will work wonders on normal to oily and combination skins, but was a bit too strong for my dry skin.
3. GlamGlowThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment, R880. The best moisturising mask I’ve ever tried. Ever. After 20 minutes my skin looked noticeably plumper, firmer and incredibly hydrated. This is going to be a life saver during change of season from now on!
4. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment, R880. This was my favourite of the lot. Pop it on for 10 minutes, and you’ll feel like you’ve had a full facial. It clears any spots and blackheads and left my skin feeling revived and feeling smooth. It’s a brilliant product – a facial in a jar!
5. Dermalogica Age Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50. Love, love, love! It has made a noticeable difference to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation in just one month. And I loved not having to add another sunscreen over the top, as SPF 50 is perfect for my skin!
6. Label.Men Daily Moisturising Shampoo, R350. I know why this is for men – you have to have the strength of an ox to actually get the product out of this bottle. But once out, the formula is great. It left my hair nourished, soft and shiny.
7. Label.M Moisturising Conditioner, R260. This was a breeze to get out – much better design for girls. As with the shampoo, I love this range. I’ll be adding Label.M to my hair routine from now on.
8. L’Oreal Color Riche Smoky Les Ombres in Beige Trench, R180. The shades in this palette were perfect for my skin tone – great every day shades for the office. And I needn’t have been worried about the shimmer. They look much more glittery in the palette than they do on the skin.
9. Wet n Wild Fastdry Nail Color in Fuchsiarama, R39.95. Hhhmm. This was ok, but I have to say I much prefer their MegaLast formula. This one did dry quickly, but didn’t last nearly as long as the MegaLast. The bright pink was fun to wear in the middle of winter, though!