I’ve got a bright and beautiful bunch of products on my radar this month.
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Million Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner, R I’m on a mission to get shiny glossy hair this month. I’m hoping these will do the trick!
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate. On the box it says that this new serum will ‘boost visible signs of youthfulness and to help skin’s recovery during the day and night. Sounds good to me.
- Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum, R85.95 I’ve yet to find a serum that instantly hides split ends, as this one says it does. It also claims to control frizz. My hair sets the challenge perfectly.
- Sisley Sunleya G.E Age Minimizing Global Sun Care SPF30. This new launch from the iconic French brand contains clever ingredients to prevent ageing caused by sun damage. I can’t wait to try it!
- Philip Kingsley Swimcap. This is a long-time favourite of mine. It protects your hair from sea salt and chlorine damage – it literally forms a protective ‘cap’ over your hair. With the weather warming up, I need to reintroduce it into my routine this month.
- Rodial Super Acids X-Treme Hangover Mask. This aptly named mask promises to resurface and refine the skin after a heavy night. Let’s see.
- Ciate Flower Manicure Set. I’m so excited that Clicks now stocks Ciate. This crazy cute kit contains everything a girl could possible need to create a flower power manicure. Paper flower appliques, a mini pink base polish, Speed Coat Pro Fast Dry Top Coat, tweezers to apply the flowers and a file to shape your nails. I’m going to go flower mad this month!