I promised you all a post on the make up I took with me on my trip, so here it is.
I’m aware that this might seem a little excessive for some of you, but I love make up, and I honestly do wear it every day. I always pack lots of lip products and at least one bright eye liner – this way you can change your look daily, without putting in too much effort.
You’ll also notice that this post is quite GOSH-heavy. The reason for this is simply that I have fallen in love with this Danish brand since it launched into Edgars, and have slowly been growing my collection (the only products I didn’t buy are the limited edition Kiss Me Lip Balms that the lovely girls at Edgars sent me).
- UBU Lasharazzi Eye Lash Curlers. I never go anywhere without these. Ever.
- Catrice Camouflage Cream in Ivory is my current favourite concealer. It works just as well on spots as it does on dark circles.
- GOSH CC Cream Illuminating Foundation in Sand is a great everyday foundation (if you prefer light coverage). It blends well, leaves the skin looking dewy and lasts all day.
- Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make Up in Light Beige. I took this as well for when I wanted more coverage. Like the CC cream, it leaves the skin looking dewy. It lasts incredibly well – even through salsa evenings in Barcelona!
- GOSH Kiss Me! Moisturising Lip Balm in Irresistible Kiss and Sweet Kiss. I don’t like wearing gloss everyday, so took these two with me to add a hint of colour to my lips without the commitment of gloss.
- GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker in Berry and Red are literally the best things since sliced bread! The stain lasts ALL day (even with loads of eating and drinking), so you don’t have to think about reapplying.
- Nyx La Amoureux Individual Curl Mascara in Black is one of the best everyday mascaras I’ve ever used, so made sense I took it with me.
- GOSH Smokey Eye Palette in Plum was great for creating light and dark smokey eyes.
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow was a great all-rounder. I use it as a highlighter, bronzer and as eye shadow.
- GOSH Prime ‘n Refresh Illuminating Eye Roll-On Instant Tightening was much needed most days. Late nights and early mornings do not make for a happy eye area – this sorted them out in seconds.
- GOSH Volume Lip Shine in Nude and Raspberry Galore has a velvety, non-sticky formula that lasts pretty well for gloss. I opted for a nude and a bright shade to satisfy any mood.
- GOSH Natural Blush in Flower Power is a pretty pink that suits most skin tones. This added a pop of colour on days that I needed it.
- Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner in Ultra Black is the best black khol liner, ever. It blends well, stays put, and yet removes easily with wipes.
- GOSH Velvet Touch Waterproof Eye Liner in Blue Moon is perfect for adding just a line of colour along the lash lines.
- GOSH Mineral Waterproof Eye Shadow in Golden Brown is a fabulous little stick. The formula glides on easily and blends well enough with your fingers. It has a subtle shimmer that looks like you’ve made a huge effort when you haven’t. * Keep an eye on the site next Tuesday for a great offer from GOSH.