Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, R99 for 25
What they say: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths will leave skin feeling fresh and clean – without drying out or disturbing skin’s natural pH balance.
* Convenient, pre-moistened – perfect for when you’re on the go
* Ultra soft and gentle
* Thoroughly removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean, refreshed and balanced
* Mild, soap-free formula cleanses without irritation – it won’t strip skin of its natural protective oils or emollients
* Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores
* Fragrance-free and ophthalmologist tested
What I say: I’m a huge fan of the classic Cetaphil cleanser, so having it in a wipe version was always going to be a winner.
The wipes work just as well as the regular cleanser, removing makeup and dirt with ease. I had to work a bit harder on waterproof mascara, but it did remove it all eventually.
They say there’s isn’t any need to rinse afterwards, but the wipes do leave a slight residue, which I prefer to rinse off.
R100 for 25 does seem quite steep, but the wipes are big enough to remove all makeup with just one. And if you’re they kind of girl who uses wipes instead of a cleanser, then why not use ones infused with a brilliant cleanser?
ROUGE RATING: 5/5