I’ve rounded up some luxury treats for the very special people in your life. You could even treat yourself to one J
- Neydharting Moor Regenerating Night Cream for Face and Neck R980. The newest product from Moor will have you looking as fresh as a daisy by morning. Read all about the brand here.
- Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum, R250. I always use this ‘little miracle’ when I’ve been in the sun too long, and my skin feels dry. Sorts it out in a jiffy.
- Armani Code Luna 75ml EDT, R849. Armani’s best fragrance yet. Read about it here.
- Moroccanoil Frizz Control, R230. You need this product in your life, trust me. NOTHING will beat frizz like this bad boy!
- Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden 30 Day Youth Revoloution Glycolic Peel-Off Mask and Serum System, R399 (available at Clicks). 30 days to new skin? Yes please! Sanctuary Spa has a special place in my heart because I used to work in Convent Garden.
- Burberry Body 85ml EDT, R845. My favourite scent of the season. It’s the softer baby sister to the original.
- Nimue Back to Basics Phase 1 Starter Kit, R573. A great starter kit for people wanting to give this great brand a try. Highly recommend it.
- Clinique Happy 100ml Perfume Spray, R720. Just because it will make you happy -it does me every morning 🙂
- Sisley Eau D’Ikar Pour Homme 100ml EDT, R1275. And finally, one for the boys. A complex, spicy fragrance for the modern man. I wear this scent myself, but smells even better on the boyf.