How about one of these gems for the colour-lovers in your life? I know my sister would love it all!
1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shell We Dance?, R89.95. The perfect pink. It will look amazing on any skin tone.
2. Mavala Limited Edition Show Time Collection, R59.95 each. I love these glittery polishes. My favourite is the red – the most like Christmas for me. You all seemed to love the purple, though. What’s you’re favourite shade?
3. Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 665 and 667, R139 each. These polishes actually allow your nails to breath. Clever, huh? These two sea shades are my current favourites.
4. OFRA Mosaic Powder in Bronzing Gold, R322. The combination of colours on this palette will deliver a perfect, natural glow.
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling, R105. Mid way between a stain and a balm, this stick should be in every girls’ handbag.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Limited Edition Candy Face Nail Polish Duo No. 8, R275. Hot pink and tangerine – could there be two colours that scream summer as much as these two? I think not.
7. Maybelline The Flasies Flared Volum’ Express Mascara, R99.95. The latest absolutely amazing mascara from Maybelline!
8. I Love Vanilla & Ice Cream, Mango & Papaya, and Coconut & Cream Shimmer and Shine Lip Glosses, R39.95 each. You’ll have a hard time not wanting to eat these delicious glosses!
9. Sisley Phyto-Blush Eclat in Pinky Berry, R626. Unbeknown to them, the peeps at Sisley actually created a stylised version of the South African flag in their hot new blush. See the pic below – you’ll love the lid even more!