The good, the bad and the ‘meh’ of my April radar products.
- Keunue Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (available on Everything Hair). Um, this left me feeling a bit ‘meh’. It was fine, but really didn’t blow me away like I was expecting, and my hair didn’t feel especially ‘repaired’. Think I’ll stick to Aussie.
- Sisley Youth Hydrating, Energizing Early Wrinkles Serum. Just beyond! The last product that made this much of difference on my skin was their monthly Detox. Sisley gets 5 stars again!
- L’Oreal Super Liner Brow Artist in Brunette. The texture of the liner and the wax were both great. However, could your please ask the buyers to get shades for fair headed girls, L’Oreal? This was sadly just too dark for my complexion. If I had a lighter shade, I’d use it every day.
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector. Remember I said I’d read quite a few reviews calling this ‘the affordable Touche Eclat’. I’m pleased to report I whole-heartedly agree! Lives up to its cult classic rival on all points.
- Avon Care Cocoa Butter Revitalising Moisture Hand Cream. Worked a treat on my reptilian hands. I just found the scent a bit too strong.
- Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask. I just loved this clay mask. It absorbs excess sebum, while giving your skin a huge antioxidant boost. Yum.
- Redken Curvaceous Wind Up and Wave Ahead. Both were exceptional! Wind Up just beat Wave Ahead for me, as I prefer the feel of the spray to that of the mousse. But both lifted and defined my wayward curls and waves.
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes. Yet another home run from this brilliant skincare brand. They’ve called this ‘absolute eye correction cream’, and they are damn right! I saw a huge difference in the texture of the skin around my eyes in just 4 weeks!