On my beauty radar this month…
- Clarins Ever Matte SPF15 Oil-Free Skin Balancing Foundation in Nude, R395 I’m interested to see if this keeps my skin matte all day without drying it out.
- Nip+Fab Tummy Fix, R365 With bikini season looming, I thought it only fair I test a ‘quick fix’ product for you all. I don’t have high hopes, but stay tuned to see the results.
- Eucerin Volume-Filler Eye Cream SPF15, R209.99. The latest product in my long search for an incredible eye cream Come on, Eucerin, make my month.
- Avon Makeup Setting Spray, R149.95 I’ve never seen the point of setting sprays, but most of the makeup artists I know swear by them. This is the month I see if they’re right.
- Vichy Pro Even Night Overnight Concentrate, R370. I’m willing to try any product that claims to reduce the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. Bring it on, Vichy.
- GR8/SKN Screen Face-Friendly Sunscreen SPF30. This US brand has been developed for teen skin. Seeing my skin still thinks it’s pubescent, I thought I’d give it a try. It contains physical filters to protect the skin from the harsh rays.
- Nivea Protection & Care Germ Protection Fresh, R8.49. A germ fighting soap is nothing new, but this one promises not to dry out your skin while doing it.
- Vio Life Slim Sonic The Stylish Toothbrush, R299 This little guy is packed into my suitcase as I type. Let’s see if it survives a month-long Euro road trip.