My favourite beauty box just got even better.
Sure, testing new goodies every month is great, but what if I told you you could choose exactly what you wanted to include in you box? Too good to be true, right?
Nope. rubybox have just launched Build-a-Box. Basically you choose the products you want to test from a list of 48 products for just R199 per month. Clever, no?
It’s an easy-peasy 4-step process:
- Sign up for the Build-a-Box subscription
- Pack your first box of beauty spoils
- Select between debit order or credit card payment
- Upon payment, your box will be delivered within 10 working days
- Each month, you’ll receive an email when your next Build-a-Box is ready to be packed.
- If you don’t pack your box within 5 working days of receiving your email notification, you will automatically be sent the Beauty Editor’s choice.
To test drive this great, new concept, I got my own one. Here’s what I got, and why.
Natural Lab SPF30 Natural Face Cream. I’m always on the hunt for new, tinted sun protection, and I’ve heard only good things about this one.
Mavala Cuticle Remover. Don’t let the 70s medicinal packaging put you off. This is one of the best cuticle removers in the world.
Africology Body Butter. I got one of these from rubybox last year, and the size is perfect for travelling. My other one is finished, so took the opportunity to restock.
rubybox Seamless Foundation Brush. Forget expensive, big-brand brushes, rubybox have brilliant brushes at fabulous prices. If you haven’t tried them you should.
Convinced you to give it a try? Get your own Build-a-Box here.