On my radar this month are products that will extend the holiday vibe straight into February.
1. African Extracts Rooibos recently launched their Herbal Extract Shampoo and Conditioner for all hair types. They contain extracts of Rooibos, tea tree and wheat germ oil. The formula deeply moisturises the hair, is parabens free and gentle enough to use every day.
2. Bourjois Twist Up the Volume Mascara has a bush that literally twists on itself to create a bigger volume bristle volume structure. The white cap enables you to either twist or untwist the brush, depending on the look you’re looking for.
3. The UK cult range, Nip + Fab recently launched into Clicks stores. Their Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix is one of their biggest sellers. I’m hoping to find out what all the hype is about.
4. Elizabeth Arden is adding to the Prevage range with this Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Eye Serum. It promises to banish fine line and wrinkles – after a bust festive season, my eyes can do with all the help they can get. This product only hits shelves next month, so I can give you some feed back before it’s out.
5. I’m so excited to try one of Smashbox’s new primers. This one is the Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control. It promises to provide hydration while fighting spots at the same time. It’s oil free too, so won’t clog your pores.
6. I’m going to be spending quite a lot of time outside this month, so need as much suncare as I can get my hands on. My favourite brand for my body is Piz Buin. I have used the brand since I lived in London, and am completely in love with the new Wet Skin Transparent Sun Spray. You can apply it to wet or dry skin with the same results. Yes, I said wet! Clever, huh?
7. Heliocare Advanced SPF50 Gel is what I’ll be using on my face this month. It was won numerous awards overseas, so I’m quite keen to see the results.
8. As I mentioned earlier, my eyes are looking a little worse for wear after the holiday season. I intend to tackle my bags even further with these Anti Wrinkle Collagen Hydrogel Under Eye Patches from Skin Republic.
9. I can’t stand being hot, so I’m going to keep the Skin Science Stimulating Facial Spritzer Toner on my desk to rehydrate my skin every few hours.
10. Maybelline’s Dream Bouncy Blush is a cross between a mousse and a cream blush. Um, I’m pretty sure I’m going to adore this! This shade is called Plum Wine.
11. The smells are what I love most about summer. The Papaya range from Greenland smells like summer to me. I’m going to keep my nostril happy this month with this Lip Balm and Body Butter.
12. The Strawberry Fanta Lip Smacker is just for fun!
13. A tinted moisturizer with skin care benefits? Sounds like a BB Cream to me, essence, but who am I to argue? This Tinted Moisturizer contains peach seed oil and acai berry extract to protect and nourish your skin while giving your complexion a natural-looking glow.
14. Perfectil is nearly only on my radar. After the festive season, I feel that my skin, hair and nails all need a super-boost of supplementation. I’ll be taking these this month to renew and replenish all 3.
15. Epimax is a local brand that is gaining a reputation for their fabulous, no-nonsense moisturisers. I’m going to give their hand cream a try to see if I agree.
What products are you trying out this month?